What Makes Project Management Stand Out in the World of eDiscovery?https://gulfstreamlegal.com/wp-content/themes/gulfstream/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Gulfstream Legal Group Gulfstream Legal Group https://gulfstreamlegal.com/wp-content/themes/gulfstream/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
eDiscovery project management structures vary greatly in the legal industry, from automated ticketing systems that go to a pool of support people located across the world, to on-site support embedded in your organization for the rarest of large cases, to an assigned dedicated point of contact in charge of directing requests to the necessary support group.
At Gulfstream Legal Group, we have refined our eDiscovery project management methodology to be one that offers the most support to clients at the best value. They are able to apply their knowledge gleaned from years of experience, implement the technology to meet the demands of your case, develop workflows to accelerate processes, provide reports and communicate with you to generate efficiencies in your cases.
How is Gulfstream eDiscovery Project Management Different?
At Gulfstream, we treat our employees differently. Our eDiscovery project managers have:
- Training and certifications.
- A clear path of advancement, starting in a junior technical support role, followed by a senior technical role, then moving on to a junior project management role, followed by a senior-level position.
- Mentorship at the junior level positions to learn the ins and outs of client support.
- Support from a senior project manager whose only role is to support and develop less experienced PMs.
- The opportunity to develop trusting professional relationships with clients.
We mention these important benefits we offer to our employees because they also matter to clients. Our project management methodology has led to an average tenure of more than 10 years for these important employees. That means that the project managers who work with you are able to understand the ins and outs of all your eDiscovery projects and apply their knowledge to help you get the best results.
Clients benefit from:
- A single point of contact on the project management team.
- No support “pool”, where you don’t know who will answer the next time you call.
- Personalized service and support.
- Providing feedback to other members of the Gulfstream team so we can course-correct if needed.
There is no scale for rating eDiscovery project management today, though we feel strongly that Gulfstream is able to offer clients the best in the industry. We’ve heard countless times from clients how our project managers have helped save time and money on cases, provided personal service in a crisis or time-crunch, and offered unique solutions to challenges.
- Posted In: