Top 9 End of Year Record Retrieval Tipshttps://gulfstreamlegal.com/wp-content/themes/gulfstream/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Gulfstream Legal Group Gulfstream Legal Group https://gulfstreamlegal.com/wp-content/themes/gulfstream/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
As the end of the 4th quarter quickly approaches, now is an ideal time to think about improving your Record Retrieval process.
Here are our top 9 record retrieval ideas that you can start implementing to improve client satisfaction and lower costs.
- Status – Regardless of when the matter began that initiated your records request, now is the time to check on its status and decide what to do about those that are not up to date.
- Performance – All law firms know the value of time. When it comes to collecting and responding to records request, you need to depend on consistent performance from your record retrieval specialist. Now is a good time to evaluate that performance.
- Access – In today’s world, having your records available to you in digital format and available anywhere should be a requirement.
- Client Satisfaction – Clients strongly dislike charges for professional resources doing what they perceive as mundane tasks. Improve your client satisfaction by hiring a high-value records retrieval firm that can minimize invoice challenges for you and your clients.
- Professionalism – You should expect nothing less than excellence in professionalism from your records provider. They should be well known by the records custodians they need to gather the information from, and your staff should consider them an extension of your in-house team.
- Costs – If you are outsourcing your records retrieval, when was the last time you compared rates with the competition? Many firms identify themselves as low-cost providers but then have their fees “creeping up” over time. Find out for sure if you are getting the best deal for your firm and clients.
- Security – It is not enough to have a cloud-connected database. It is imperative that you know where the cloud server is located, and that access is strictly controlled using the latest encryption.
- Web Access – Your outsourced provider for records retrieval should have a website that is easy to use, has a secure login, and provides topical information.
- Testimonials – We have all been asked “Would you recommend this company to someone else?” Testimonials from fellow practitioners are a perfect way to see what others think of your chosen partner.
As 2021 comes to a close, take time to evaluate your current Records Retrieval processes. If your organization and outside provider does not offer the nine ideas above, it’s time to evaluate other providers. Contact us to start evaluating Gulfstream Legal today.
- Posted In: